Metro

Nigerian lady electrocuted while charging her phone (Photos)

A Nigerian lady simply identified as Imaobong Ekanem has been reported dead after she got electrocuted while charging her phone

It was gathered that the beautiful young lady was charging her phone with the intention that her phone would charge overnight, however as soon as power was restored, the unfortunate incident too place

A Facebook post on her wall announcing the ugly incident read;

‘R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

It’s Very Unfortunate’

A friend of the deceased took to her Facebook page to write;
May her soul rest in peace.
Can Nigerians ever learn?, so many write ups on charging phones
~ keep it away from us when charging.
~ don’t use while charging (calling or receiving)
~~ don’t charge power banks near our beds.
~~ Always unplug when ever you want to use it
One happened on the day of election on Saturday. She had the power bank charging her phone and the time playing music with ear phone on. As the rain started, she ran to take shelter and the next sound was explosion, the power bank exploded and had one side of her body burnt but she is stable. The power bank came in touch with rain while charging the phone.
Most of these Chinese products are deadly


Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

To Top