Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has shared the 10 things she learnt the hard way in the month of May.
Recall that the blogger trended last month after she claimed to be the owner of a mansion. Unfortunately for her, the real owner showed up and got her arrested.
Well, Blessing Okoro has finally found her voice after the incident. Taking to social media, she shared the 10 things she learnt the hard way in the month of May.
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .
9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor