Here are top stories on Nigerian Newspapers for today May 10, 2019
1. Yesterday music superstar, Simi reacted after a fan stormed her page asking her to take off her nose ring because he feels she’s way better than having such on. According to the fan, if his girlfriend dare put a nose ring on, he would instantly break up with her but see what Simi replied him Here.
2. The Rivers State Police Command have arrested Kaduna based journalist and human rights activist, Stephen Kefas, for re-posting an article on Facebook.
3. The beef between Wizkid and Davido seems to have been rekindled again after two videos surfaced showing a man identified as Shoki Shitta. Read the full gist here.
4. The Lagos State police has arrested one Baruwa Eleniyan for beating one Shoki Shitta for openly criticizing Wizkid and supporting Davido. Baruwa was picked up last night and is currently in police custody.
5. An old report has shown how billionaire Ned Nwoko, who now flaunts young actress Regina Daniels, caused a rift between actresses Chika Ike and Annie Idibia.
6. President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday nominated Godwin Emefiele for second term as Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
7. World number one, Naomi Osaka, has lost to Swiss tennis star, Belinda Bencic after leading by a break in the final set and served for the match.
8. Just few days after he shared his opinion (Read Here) about the international record deals being signed by artistes, Tiwa Savage has absolved Burna Boy of all insinuations that he was trying to hate on her because of her recent deal with Universal Music Group (UMG).
9. A certain Nigerian man has just allegedly lost a job offer because he supports and posted photos of his role models, Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh on his Instagram page.