Here are top 10 trending Nigerian newspapers headlines on Kemi Filani News for April 14, 2019.
- Following the revelation she made about the circumstances of her birth, comedian, Helen Paul has admitted that she does not hate her dad for raping her mum.
- Actor Biola Bayo was involved in an accident in her Toyota Camry popularly known
as musclein Nigeria. She made it out unscathed from the accident and she gaveher testimony using her Instagram page.
- Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp experienced issues for users worldwide on Sunday.
- A 17-year-old boy identified as Aliyu and his 15-year-old fiancée, Aisha, have released their prewedding pictures ahead of their wedding, next week, in Sokoto.
- Mo Ibrahim, a British-Sudanese billionaire has had a conversation with Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote and people are loving it.
- The LASU Pro-Chancellor and the Vice Chancellor have been accused
of divertingN198 million Staff Pension to buy luxury vehicles.
- Love they say is a beautiful thing but more beautiful when you marry someone you can boldly call your best friend, such is the case of Nollywood actor and vlogger, Akah
Nnaniand his lovely wedded wife ,Claire Idera.
- Talk of a mum who is not ready to leave anything to chance, then
you’d pickNollywood actress and mum of two teenagers, Regina Chukwu. The other day, Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo had a luxurious party for her daughter’s 18th birthday and even visited a strip club with her friends but Regina Chukwu will have none of that for her own daughter.
- A young boy identified as Emmanuel aka AJ main boy is currently
fighting forhis life, while his girlfriend, Jessica Ada has died following an encounterwith SARS operatives in Lagos.
- Nollywood actress, Sola Kosoko has welcomed a baby girl with her husband. Sola, who is the daughter of veteran actor, Jide Kosoko took to Instagram to share the news of the arrival of her bundle of joy.