Here are top 10 trending stories as at Monday March 25, 2019.
1 . Nigeria’s Amunike leads Tanzania to their first Afcon in 39yrs
Former Super Eagles assistant coach, Emmanuel Amuneke,made history with Tanzania by guiding the Taifa Stars to their first Africa Cup of Nations appearance in 39 years after they defeated Uganda 3-0 at the National Stadium, Dar es Salaam on Sunday.
2. 2face is grateful to Annie for keeping his head straight after 6 years!
Its their sixth wedding anniversary and they have to celebrate.
With two girls, other step-children, and afew scandals, the marriage has indeed stood the test of time.
3. 2019 elections: Full list of newly elected Nigerian Governors, political parties
The 2019 general election has produced 27 governors-elect.
4. After Cee-C’s revelation on having s3x with Tobi, Alex shares beautiful photos
5. Kunle Afolayan’s son gives funny reason why he wanted Atiku to win (Video)
Filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan has shared a funny video which shows his son giving reasons why he would have voted for Atiku Abubakar in the just concluded presidential election.
6. Dolapo Osinbajo reveals how she reacted to news of her husband’s helicopter crash
On February 2nd, news of Vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo helicopter crash in Kabba, Kogi state hit us. Everyone prayed for his safety and definitely including his wife, Dolapo.
7. Kenyan teacher who donates his salary to poor students, wins $1M global prize
Peter Tabichi, a 36-year-old Maths and Physics teacher who is from rural Kenya has been crowned the world’s best teacher beating 10,000 nominations from 179 countries and also awarded a $1m prize.
8. Betty Irabor, Genevieve Magazine’s editor-in-chief celebrates 62nd birthday
Betty, the founder and CEO of the popular, Genevieve Magazine continues to glow even at 62.
9. Another building collapses in Lagos (photos)
Another building has collapsed on Kakawa street, Lagos Island, the third in that section of Lagos in the last two weeks.
10. Boko Haram escapee shares eye opening encounter with Leah Sharibu
A Boko Haram escapee, Ruth (not real name) has just shared her encounter in the hands of the insurgents with Punch reporters and how eight infants and mothers died in the forest while escaping Sambisa.