Saying that Bisola Aiyeola is easy to love might be the understatement of the year but we’ll do our best to love on her as she turns 33.
The second runner up of the 2018 Big Brother Naija reality TV Show, clocks 33 today, January 21, 2019, and what a day to remind ourselves of all the reasons why we love her.
Of course, this is besides the amazing photos she shared to mark the new year she just added.
1) Bisola is super talented! Like come on! With the voice of an angel and the ability to mimic anyone on earth, what more could you possibly ask for?
2) She is a happy soul. Bisola’s happiness is almost contagious and there are very few people that meet her and do not crack a smile.
3) Add being an excellent mother to the list, and you have an enigma. Bisola is one of the few single mothers worth emulating in the celebrity circle and the list is very short.
4) Bisola has managed to stay relevant while growing in the entertainment industry since her stint at the reality show last year. That speaks of progress, which is what we all want to see in our personal lives.
5) Last but not the least, Bisola a giver by nature. She knows and understands that giving has very little to do with money, and hence gives in every way possible.
We wish Bisola a very happy birthday and many happy returns, believing that her growth will double in the year to come!
Would you like to add to our list? Comment yours below.