Convener of the Free The Sheeple movement, OAP Daddy Freeze has given conditions that can see to him blocking anyone from having access to his social media page. The controversial OAP, who recently lanched the logo for what he calls an online Church, shared several rules that must not be broken by his social media followers if they don’t want to be blocked by him.
Daddy Freeze warned that no one should make sarcastic comments about his fiancee whom he fondly calls Tastebudz. He has severally been criticized for going against Christ command concerning divorce, and many of his followers have questioned him for flaunting Tastebudz, a woman who appears to still be in a marriage with someone else. Read his rules below.
”Hi guys were you blocked on my page recently?
Any of these could have been the reason why.
If you feel you haven’t violated the terms of my page and were blocked in error, please send a DM to @eye.renee and @fabmumof4 appealing the block.
1. Rude comments; this leads to instant blocking.
2. Although I tolerate free speech and you can ask or raise questions, it must be done politely and from a real account. Account with no picture, private accounts or troll accounts cannot question me and will be blocked if they attempt to.
3. People who don’t know how to talk. I am not responsible for your parents failure at bringing you up. So if you can’t communicate properly with decorum, you are blocked. Statements like “what is this one saying” etc will earn you a block.
4. Sheeple who are so blind to the truth. Tithing as a doctrine is false for Christianity, there is no debate to this fact, it’s not an opinion it’s a fact. If you come too aggressively defending this sinful folly, I help you out by blocking you so you can continue enjoying the wickedness of your pastor.
5. Online beggars.
6. Sarcastic comments about my family @tastebudzng and any other member of my family”.