The 2019 peugeot 509 has been unveiled. This of course is good news to car lovers and peugeot fans as the CEO peugeot unveiled the luxury ride in a statement recently.
According to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, PEUGEOT CEO;:-)
“The new PEUGEOT 508 is finally here! Following the success of our latest major launches and our SUV offensive with the PEUGEOT 2008, 3008 and 5008 models, we needed a vision for the large PEUGEOT saloon that would continue to shake up the market with a vehicle that rivals the best. And in D-segment cars, we’re competing with the world’s greatest automakers. More than ever, the new PEUGEOT 508 embodies the ambition we’ve been stating for several years already: to make PEUGEOT the top high-end generalist automotive brand.”
The essential features of the car include;
– 1.6L PureTech petrol engine or 1.5L and 2.0L BlueHDi diesel engines.
– Frameless doors.
– Four USB sockets to charge portable devices
– Night Vision system.
– Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go function.
– Lane Positioning Assist.
– Latest-generation Active Safety Brake (that detects pedestrians and cyclists both day and night at up to 140 km/h) and Distance Alert
– Lane Keeping Assist.
– Driver Attention Alert
– High Beam Assist
– Speed Limit recognition and recommendation
– Extended Traffic Sign recognition (Stop, prohibited direction etc.)
– Active Blind Spot Monitoring system
The car which is worthy to be loved consist of the following components of the car;
– A compact steering wheel
– A large, 10-inch wide HD capacitive touch-screen in 8:3 format
– A head-up display unit with a high-resolution 12.3-inch digital screen.