After a long couple of weeks of activities, the 2017 MBGN competition has come to an end and a winner has been chosen.
Ugochi Ihezue, who was repping Kebbi State has emerged as the winner of the 2017 MBGN competition and has been crowned 2017 MBGN World.
Other winners for the night include:
- Miss Amity – Miss Yobe, Ndali Eno
- Miss Photogenic/Congeniality – Miss Anambra, Maristella Okpala
- Model of the Year – Miss Kebbi, Ugochi Ihezue
- Best Costume – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi
- Best Evening Wear – Miss Bayelsa, Rebecca N Hampson
- MBGN Ecowas – Miss Oyo, Emmanuella Yaboh
- MBGN Tourism – Miss Plateau, Winfrey Okolo
- MBGN Universe – Miss Sokoto, Stephanie Agbasi
MBGN World winner Ugochi Ihezue was crowned by outgoing queen Unoaku Anyadike.
With a little digging, here’s what we’ve found out so far about the new queen.
She’s a Beth Model
She can paint – as exhibited during her talent show
She’s gorgeous even without makeup
She loves poetry and shares poems on her Instagram page
Her birthday is on the 16th of August
Congrats to the new queen!