African Queen crooner, 2face Idibia clocks 41 today, and his lovely wife and actress, Annie Idibia, took out time to write him a lovely birthday message.
The mother of two, said she’ll still be there when the sun shines bright and when the rain pours. She wrote:
I’ll Still Be There When The Sun Is Shinning bright…And When The Rain Is Pouring Down… Happy Birthday My Mine*
Below are five things you didn’t know about him as he clocks 41
- His middle name is Ujah, and he was born in Jos, Plateau state!
- He attended Saint Gabriela’s Secondary School in Makurdi, Benue State
- He dropped out from IMT Enugu, where he was studying business administration and management in 1996
- He cited the reason for choosing 2Face as his stage name as “trying to demarcate my personal life with my business life”
- 2face has 7 children from 4 different women