Star actor Femi Branch’s second marriage to Ibitola crashed last
year, after ten years and two children. And the estranged partners,
though yet to be divorced, have moved on.
The thick-voiced thespian who oscillates from Yoruba to English films is set to wed for the third time to Fadeke Akanbi.
And Ibitola Owosanoye Branch is just glad to be out of the troubled union.
In an interview with encomium.ng, Ibitola reeled out how their ten year union collapsed.
1. He was never at home, always on location or lied that he’s on location.
2. He beat me silly on our last night together after returning home at 1 am. And he was not coming from location.
3. Even on the day of our wedding, he turned up extremely late. He
turned up three hours late, and showed no remorse. I should have known
from that sign that he would not live up to be a responsible husband.
4. He never took care of his financial responsibilities, never paying
house keeping or school fees of our two children. He only paid our
daughter’s fee for one term, and she’s already 9.
5. He was owing a hotelier, and he was docked and remanded in prison.
I was the one running around to perfect his bail conditions.
6. He loves made women who have money. When we met, l was always
travelling abroad. So, he thought l was made. I understand his fiancée
his British. He thinks he has caught a big fish
7. He pretended not to have money, but he goes to clubs, pops champagne and spends crazily.
8. He’s a pathological liar. Once when he did a job for Jimi Agbaje
(governorship candidate for Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos), he
stayed on at the hotel when everything was already finished and everyone
He lies about his education also.
9. His first marriage didn’t last a month. Maybe the lady noticed something.