Midwifery school in the Ashanti Region of Ghana has reportedly
poisonous substance and was rushed to the Mampong Government hospital
and later transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) where
Frimpong, the 21-year-old nursing assistant clinical student, was rushed
to the hospital on Wednesday evening by two of her mates.
hospital authorities detected the smell of a substance from the
deceased’s mouth which they suspected was DDT.
unsuccessful so she was referred to KATH where she died at 5am Friday.
had applied to study General Nursing programme but the school gave her
nursing assistant clinical instead.
with the promise to do so when she gets over the tragic incident.