church identified as Dominion Grace Christian Centre at Mgbaja Ossah in
Umuahia North LGA of Abia State when one of its members was reportedly
electrocuted in the church premises while the Sunday service was going
said the ugly incident happened when the deceased identified as
Chinweotito Ehiogu attempted to rescue another member of the church,
Chidiebere, who was allegedly trapped by an unclad wire connected to the
church members. The first person was asked to put off the generator,
but he was trapped in the process.
rushed to rescue him and got electrocuted too. We got attracted and came
around and separated them and took them to the hospital.
treatment, we took them to another hospital where one of them was
revived. He is still receiving treatment now, but unfortunately
Chinweotito could not make it. It is a painful thing indeed.”