Hours ago, a Nigerian Facebook user told the story of how the refuse dump on
Douglas road, Owerri reportedly killed his brother, pictured above. Read the sad narration below;
How Douglas Road Refuse killed my Brother…!
On the 10th day of
0ctober 2016..my brother and an asthmatic young man was stuck in traffic
at douglas road, where d heavy refuse was dumped @ douglas road. He
continously inhalled d toxic odour coming out from the refuse
dump..after gasping for breath nd fighting for good
ventilation, he slumped nd died before getting to hospital.. I really
blame d Imo State goverment for d death of this young man !!!! God will
surely see our family through this hard time…Amen !