Wednesday in Omu-Aran, Kwara, after taking poison.
The deceased, an SS1
student died at Adeyemo Hospital in the town due to complications in her
body system as a result of the poison. The girl was rushed to the
hospital by her mother, Abigel, about three weeks ago.
“It was the deceased’s sister who first gave us the clue to her
sickness before she later confessed to the act at the hospital,” Abigel
said at her residence on Thursday.
Irapada, along Omu-Aran-Ilofa Road for prayers and deliverance. The
prophet in-charge of the church, Christopher Owolabi, said a prayer team
was quickly organised for the deceased, before she was taken to the
private hospital for treatment. It was at the hospital that she was