Phase 1 home was gutted by fire, believed to have been caused by an
electric spark. The actress and single mum of one, has now reflected on the incident. Read her testimony below:
This picture was never released. One of many I kept.
This was the room I slept in…wall to wall was filled but it was wiped out by fire so that the roof even melted away and there you see the sky.. My driver, stood there speechless at the site! I was totally devastated but God kept me!
I don’t know who this is for, whom this might help but trust God. For if God is on your side, If God be for you, no man, no devil can be against you!! Today is exactly a year later, 25th June 2016!
Thank you from my heart to all who showed me love, care, who prayed with and for me. If I list all the names hmmm instagram fit vex!
I am still here… There is nothing too hard for my God. This is my testimony, to give Him all the praise for He alone is worthy.!!