N...

....

Tuesday

Family of four die from fumes from a generator put inside their toilet in Kogi (Photos)

The decomposing bodies of a man, his wife and two children have been discovered in their building in Obajana, Kogi State. The man was identified as Mr. John Oluwasegun Ayodele. .

The family of four was suspected to have been killed by fumes from a generator mounted in the house. The late Ayodele was reported to have been last seen on Friday, July 28, 2017. Apprehension reportedly set in when the deceased was not seen by his neighbours the following day. .
Tension heightened over his continued absence till Saturday evening, with calls to his mobile phone unanswered. His cousin, Richard Asaje, said the family had gone to check on him at home following the stench that was emanating from Ayodele’s house. .
Consequently, policemen from Obajana Division were alerted and when the door was forced open, the decomposing bodies were discovered. Asaje explained that the generator fume was suspected as the cause of death. .
“The incident happened between Friday and Saturday. It should be around 12am of Saturday. He put a generator inside his toilet and locked the door. The house is a concrete building and it was discovered that he locked the window."


1 comment:

Kemi Filani Blog (KFB) keeps it real, makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact Kemi Filani
News/Tip Off/Advert
kemisolafilani@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Kemi Filani.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...