N...

....

Tuesday

Two men electrocuted inside a pool while partying in Kenya (video)


Two men almost lost their lives after they were electrocuted inside a swimming pool while partying at B club, Diamond Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya over the weekend.

According to reports online, American singer, Omarion performed at the same club the same weekend the incident happened. However, it is not clear if the incident happened during his show.


Facebook user, Kenny who shared the video of people trying to save the men, said a live wire inside the swimming pool electrocuted the men while swimming, causing them to drown. Luckily they were rescued alive. The guys are currently recuperating in the hospital.

Hit play below..

3 comments:

Kemi Filani Blog (KFB) keeps it real, makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact Kemi Filani
News/Tip Off/Advert
kemisolafilani@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Kemi Filani.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...