N...

....

Sunday

#BBNaija finale! Efe is the winner of the N25million and SUV + See how Nigerians voted (watch)

Image result for efe
After spending 77 days,  Efe has emerged as the winner of the Big brother Naija reality game show and will be going home with the N25million grand prize and an SUV...congratulations to him!
See voting details below:
57.61% of the entire votes went to Efe. The remaining 4 finalists all had to share 42.39%. Remarkable!

Watch the moment when Efe was announced winner below:


A post shared by kemifilaniblog (@kemifilaniblog) on

3 comments:

  1. Done at last...*not hating*lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faithful God! Am so so so so HAPPY no be small. Gracious God u are.

    ReplyDelete

Kemi Filani Blog (KFB) keeps it real, makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact Kemi Filani
News/Tip Off/Advert
kemisolafilani@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Kemi Filani.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...