“2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that’s our heart…. I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today.
I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you (Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother #offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well.
We love you now and always. HBD son
#mayson #birthdayboy #anothercalabarboy #2 #2yrs #two #twoyearsold #familytime #family #whatscrackerlacking #changebeginswithme #thintalltony #madlove #elevationparty.” (sic)
Surprised? Well, the dancer and entertainer has confessed that his numerous denials of having a family while at the Big Brother house was for a reason. He said some individuals have a tendency to view you in another way when you inform them you are married.
He decided not telling any of the housemates even Bisola who was intimately close to him.
There was a time TTT said he had no family and all of them were dead!
This angered a lot of his fans and viewers, who became stingy with votes for him— he lost out and didn’t get the prize money of N25m that made him lie so much!
Then, back home, his wife, Laraba released five facts you never knew about her husband and father of her kids:
1. ThinTallTony is a dancer and an amazing actor. He has worked on a number of successful productions
2. He is married to the love of his life, Laraba Audi Offiong
3. He has two kids—Emmanuella and Mayson
4. He lost his brother, Emmanuel on March 28, 2012 and TTT named his daughter, Emmanuella, after him. Mayson was born on the day his brother died
5. TTT is a diehard FC Barcelona fan
That he is celebrating his son is commendable. He has come back to reality.