So sad! About-to-wed man who drank insecticide over MMM Nigeria crash dies

A man who drank an insecticide two weeks to his wedding, because of the heartbreak MMM crash gave him last year, is dead. The heartbroken man who in turn left his bride heartbroken, died on Monday evening around Kubwa in Bwari Area Council of Abuja.
A family source who pleaded anonymity, said Adakole died from stomach complications as
a result of the poison he took last year.

“Yes, he died this evening. His body has been deposited at the mortuary as we speak,” he said.

On efforts to recover the deceased's money, the source had this to say;

“No, he was not paid. In fact, he threatened to arrest his guider before the stomach upset returned last week and we rushed him to the hospital where he finally died. I don’t even think MMM is back, if not Adakole would have been the first they would consider. We attempted to reach them to recover Adakole’s money but they kept telling us to provide help to get help; obviously, the scheme has crashed."

Daily Post's effort to speak to the deceased's fiancee, whose name was given as Chenemi, proved abortive, as she was crying uncontrollably alongside other family members, at her family house in Dutse. Their wedding had been rescheduled for May this year, before his demise on Monday.


  1. And they were warned severally, but they refused to listen.
    So sad that he had to die, so sad.


Kemi Filani Blog (KFB) keeps it real, makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact Kemi Filani
News/Tip Off/Advert

*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Kemi Filani.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...