....

Saturday

18-month-old boy dies after his mom served him kerosene instead of water in Benin


The incident happened, last Tuesday, at about 10am, at Iguma Street, Off Medical Stores Road, Benin, Edo State. Isreal Buhari had complained to his mother, a hired kerosene seller, that he was thirsty.

.
The mom then mistakenly gave him kerosene stored in a beverage can, to drink. The child, the only boy of four children, was said to have, on first gulp, immediately spat out the remaining content in his mouth, before his mother realized her error.
.
.
His mother,Mrs Ata Buhari, said with the help of neighbors, some volume of palm oil was immediately given to Isreal, before he was rushed to a hospital, where he died few hours later. .
.
Narrating how she ‘mistakenly’ served her only son kerosene instead of water, Mrs Buhari, from Kogi State, stated that one of her children had filled an empty can of beverage with water, which they took to the stop that fateful morning. .
.
She added that a similar container of beverage inside which she stored kerosene, was kept in her shop and when her child complained of thirstiness, she ‘mistakenly’ picked the one filled with kerosene.

3 comments:

  1. This is careless and costly mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That so careless of her. Rip son

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo... This is a costly mistake. Rip boy

    ReplyDelete

Kemi Filani Blog (KFB) keeps it real, makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact Kemi Filani
News/Tip Off/Advert
kemisolafilani@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Kemi Filani.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...