....

Friday

This young couple die of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a car (Photos)

 The Russian lovers, known only as Artem S and Anna D had only been seeing each other for a few months when the tragedy happened. 


The pair had been at Artem’s family home in Russia, but had told his parents they were going out for a walk.
Artem, 18, took 20-year-old Anna to a lock-up garage where he had been renovating his beloved old Skoda Felicia car. Police believe the pair turned on the car’s ignition so the heater could stave of the freezing temperatures as they made love.
Artem’s family became worried when they did not return and went out to search for the couple. 

They found the lovers naked in each others’ arms in the Skoda. Artem was about to graduate from catering college but dreamed of opening his own garage repair shop.

9 comments:

Sparkling Golden Teeth said...

Sleep on, can't wish you Rip

Francisca Samuel said...

WHAT A WAY TO DIE!

MISS WORLD said...

Lol. ... Rip

omolara ajike said...

What a way to die? Hmmmm.

Highness Gwen said...

they had to take the love making to the car?
white kids are just something else

Naijakoko.com said...

May their soul rest in perfect peace

Sweetheart said...

Hmmmmn This path to death ain't a nice one.

ify onyekwelu said...

Ooooboy!
Poor darlings!
Rest in peace.

nike ola said...

R.i.p

Post a Comment

Kemi Filani Blog (KFB) keeps it real, makes it fun!

We appreciate your comment(s).

If you need to contact Kemi Filani
News/Tip Off/Advert
kemisolafilani@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Kemi Filani.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...